Woman Saves 20 Cats From Burning Building

By Abby James Jan 9, 2017

ADVERTISEMENT
It all started with a microwave. Apparently, in the building where Jean worked, the upstairs office had a microwave that was a complete fire hazard, complete with flammable materials sitting next to and on top of it. Before we go any further, we should remind you to check all of your appliances so that you won’t have to worry about such a situation happening to you.
One day, while Jean and others were working, smoke started to come out of the upstairs office. The fire alarm was triggered, and the building was evacuated. Jean rushed out along with the rest of the staff, but she soon realized that there were still animals trapped inside.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Although 911 had been called and the fire department was en route, Jean knew that they wouldn’t arrive in time. If the animals were going to make it out alive, she had to act fast. Disregarding warnings from other coworkers about the danger it posed, Jean ran into the burning building to see if she could save the helpless creatures trapped inside.
Source: Shareably
PAGE 2 / 4 Continue
ADVERTISEMENT